By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm 5'11 and 152 pounds.

So no.

Around the Network
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
chapset said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

IM NOT FAT YOUR FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah right

F*** You!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Im 5,8 and 140, Im not fat at all but im gaining and winters coming so i can see myself getting a treadmill

Sephiroth357 said:
I'm 5'11 and 152 pounds.

So no.

same here

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

so from what have seen, most gamers are rather thin then chubby i don't know where people get the idea gamers are fat from

sorry for the broken english
chapset from MTL

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Well I mean I knoe some fat gamers. I don't think its a foregone conclusion.

I think the image that get's stuck in peoples head is when a) thats how they are portrayed on TV by sHitcoms and other shows such as South Park. and b) when they are out and public and see an inevitable specimen of generous girth sporting a videogame t-shirt, properly fit with a weak voice, and just say yup, that confirms my pre-judged opinion of that matter.

Also, the idea that traditionally playing videogames meant a lot of sitting down time.

Commando said:
Well I mean I knoe some fat gamers. I don't think its a foregone conclusion.

I think the image that get's stuck in peoples head is when a) thats how they are portrayed on TV by sHitcoms and other shows such as South Park. and b) when they are out and public and see an inevitable specimen of generous girth sporting a videogame t-shirt, properly fit with a weak voice, and just say yup, that confirms my pre-judged opinion of that matter.

Also, the idea that traditionally playing videogames meant a lot of sitting down time.

so god bless the wii?

sure, why not?

I'll take that with a side of fries.

I would say gamers are of all different shapes and sizes. Some skinny, some average, some athletic/toned, some over weight and some obese.

WessleWoggle said:
I am 5"10 190 pounds, but I'm usually 180. It's 1 week vacation from school so I haven't been active, I'm taking it easy.

I'm not fat, but I am overweight. You can't tell if I don't have my shirt off though, because the only part of me that looks overweight is my floppy belly. If I stand up straight, I look muscular, but If use bad posture my belly protrudes forward.

I used to be more overweight when I was 13, but I looked chunky not fat. I was 5"8 and weighed 210-220 pounds most the time. I started loosing weight because as I got bigger because I didn't increase the amount of food I eat, I also started doing a lot of push ups. But what helped me loose weight the most though was starting weed and alcohol when I was 15. Instead of snacking, I drink and smoke.

That's why drugs are cool.

drugs, the best weight lost program