By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii Fit will win Black Friday

Phrancheyez said:
I highly doubt this..but who knows, a lot of (not all) Wii owners like to buy things they use for a few weeks and never again..so it might. I really doubt this though.

Sweet, we can make up facts now!?

Uncharted only uses 12% of the PS3's power, Left4Dead was actually made for the 360 first and that's why it's best on the 360, and the true power of the Wii is yet to be tapped into!  All completely true.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Phrancheyez said:
I highly doubt this..but who knows, a lot of (not all) Wii owners like to buy things they use for a few weeks and never again..so it might. I really doubt this though.

Sweet, we can make up facts now!?

Uncharted only uses 12% of the PS3's power, Left4Dead was actually made for the 360 first and that's why it's best on the 360, and the true power of the Wii is yet to be tapped into!  All completely true.

wait what?!

countertrolling is allowed?

ahahaha

let the party begin

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

WiiStation360 said:
WW Software Sales for Black Friday week: (across all platforms)
1) WiiSports (Wii)
2) WiiFit (Balance Board)
3) MK Wii (Wheel)
4) Wii Play (Wiimote)
5) Animal Crossing (Wii Mic)

I forgot to mention all 5 of these do not count and should be ignored, as they are bundled with hardware.

I agree with OP.

I doubt it but I don't live in the States so what do I know? Sales should be massive at any rate.

Around the Network

Dont think WiiFit will win Black Friday. What Black Friday is all about (forget the reason it is called Black Friday) is what do retailers do to lure in customers to get a head start on the holiday sales. With that in mind if you check out http://bfads.net/ to see what retailers are advertising for Black Friday you wont find much advertising about Wii Fit. Video game wise the 360 is the big drawing card this year.

Last year was really about the Wii. The retailers were simply advertising that they will have Wii's available on Black Friday because of the scarce nature of availability last year. This year that isnt the case and because the Wii is still selling incredibly retailers wont discount it. So this year it is the 360 that is the drawing card.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

You don't need to advertise for Wii Fit. It's still selling out, and it's in 10 million homes. People already know about it, and if they see it they'll buy it immediately.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
You don't need to advertise for Wii Fit. It's still selling out, and it's in 10 million homes. People already know about it, and if they see it they'll but it immediately.

Thats not why people go out and buy on Black Friday. It is about getting out and getting some deals. 

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

If you can find a Wii Fit, it's a deal. It's still selling out at its current price. It doesn't need a price drop. Same with the Wii.

Many other games will sell tons as well, but none will match Wii Fit.

wii fit could sell a ton this friday, it will be nice to see what the sales for all 3 systems will be and what games are the big winners.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1