By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii Fit will win Black Friday

I'll go on the record and say I think that Wii Fit will win the week of Black Friday and set new records. I believe that not only has Nintendo been stock piling, but retailers have been stock piling as well. Wii Fit is the golden ticket that will lure customers into the stores and retailers know this. Half the battle for the Black Friday shopper is getting the customer to go to your store first. So retailers will use Wii Fit to as their bait.

Around the Network

You mean to say, 500,000 Wii Fit next week? In NA alone?

Or rather, let me ask this: How do you win black friday, according to you?
If you're right, it will be insane.

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:

Black Friday Wii Fit sales will be HUGE

Win as in being #1 on the world chart. As long as you don't count Wii Sports or MK

Seems more likely that it will.

I mean we haven't seen that many Wii Fit being sold in the US these last couple of weeks.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

FishyJoe said:
Killergran said:

Black Friday Wii Fit sales will be HUGE

Win as in being #1 on the world chart. As long as you don't count Wii Sports or MK

Ok. That will be something to put in my Wii Fit Watch ;)
And it might actually outdo Wii Sports. MK = Mario Kart Wii? Or what?

This is invisible text!

Around the Network

Wii-Fit will definitely rake in some great sales.However, let's not forget about Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart Wii.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

wait does it got a nice deal on BF?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Being in stock at full price is the deal.

Snake612 said:
Wii-Fit will definitely rake in some great sales.However, let's not forget about Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart Wii.

None of those have outsold Wii Fit any of the last 21 or so weeks. And I doubt they will unless the stores run out of Wii Fits to sell. Wii Fit is HUGE!

EDIT: there might have been one or two weeks where MKWii outsold Wii Fit. Not sure. It was a loooooooooong time ago.

This is invisible text!

FishyJoe said:
Being in stock at full price is the deal.

hmm is it still selling out?:O amazing

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.