By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fight Night Round 4 release date?

toastboy44562 said:
Onyxmeth said:

I'm looking forward to it. I'm not sure what you were expecting graphically though. It looks like a slight upgrade from Fight Night Round 3, which is all you would really expect since FNR3 was pretty damn impressive upon release.

@toastboy-You forgot to put "the" in between "is" and "shit".

No I didnt....fight night is one of the worst fighters/wrestling games ever!!!

Edit: never mind it sold well on 360...I like it now!

Well...you're right it is one of the worst fighting games and one of the worst wrestling games, but it happens to be a fantastic boxing game. If you are looking for fighting/wrestling I suggest you check out Smackdwon vs. RAW and Street Fighter IV. They may provide what you're looking for.

FYI, Fight Night is also one of the worst RPGs, action-adventures, RTSes, FPSes and platformers ever made too, in case you were wondering.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

And how come it has taken them so long to get round to it? - reckon it`s cos of the chicago studio closing down?

Onyxmeth said:
toastboy44562 said:
Onyxmeth said:

I'm looking forward to it. I'm not sure what you were expecting graphically though. It looks like a slight upgrade from Fight Night Round 3, which is all you would really expect since FNR3 was pretty damn impressive upon release.

Well...you're right it is one of the worst fighting games and one of the worst wrestling games, but it happens to be a fantastic boxing game. If you are looking for fighting/wrestling I suggest you check out Smackdwon vs. RAW and Street Fighter IV. They may provide what you're looking for.

FYI, Fight Night is also one of the worst RPGs, action-adventures, RTSes, FPSes and platformers ever made too, in case you were wondering.

LOL-ing my face off right now!

Screamer77 said:
And how come it has taken them so long to get round to it? - reckon it`s cos of the chicago studio closing down?

It's because they had to rebuild the engine and physics, so they couldn't just update the last game and release it. Plus they probably wanted to give Facebreaker some breathing room.

I hope there's a Wii version also that utilizes the Wiimotes in the same manner the second analog is used. This is definitely a game tailor made to the Wii's strengths.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Thanks for all the info everyone....you got me excited for another game....

Around the Network
Screamer77 said:
Onyxmeth said:
toastboy44562 said:
Onyxmeth said:

LOL-ing my face off right now!

lmao!

TheTruthHurts! said:
I could wrong, but again, the last thing I heard was that it was a no go. I will check out your recommended source. Perhaps you could post a link.....;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynnT11wNQSE

TheTruthHurts! said:
I could wrong, but again, the last thing I heard was that it was a no go. I will check out your recommended source. Perhaps you could post a link.....;)

Take your pick...

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=fight+night+round+4&search_type=&aq=0&oq=fight+night+round

TheTruthHurts! said:

Take your pick...

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=fight+night+round+4&search_type=&aq=0&oq=fight+night+round

Thanks for the links everyone....it is appreciated.