By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you like most about yourself?

my sense of humour is great sometimes i just can't stop laughing mainly when i'm staring at vicky's puppies or backside or privite area and she almost catches me that always makes me burst out laughing and hasn't caught on yet

Around the Network

My cock.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

if u think ur cocks inpressive u have some issues

being a girl! :D

My lips. I wish I could kiss me :(

Around the Network

i wish i could kiss ur avatar

My secret.

what is it

I like nothing.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Like the most: God damn I am a sexy beast. well, no, but I am pretty satisfied with my looks, my brains, my philosophies, and general physical fitness. Not perfect, but well above average on pretty much all counts.

Hate the most: I procrastinate so freaking much, aaaugh!

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her