By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MS: We Did Near 3 Times the Volume of the PS3 in the UK alone last week.

whatever said:
Neos said:
colonelstubbs said:
Yeah, cos erm, the 360 isnt drastically cheaper than the PS3 at all is it

Price excuse isn't valid anymore sorry.

Yes, cause facts can be irritating, can't they.

Lowest (not even average) price of an X360 = £130

Price of the PS3 = £300

£130 * 3 = £390

Of course that is a bullshit argument.... but it is one that PS3 fans have been trying to use to say the PS3 is doing well versus Wii and 360.... unfortunatly it doesn't work anymore.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
psrock said:
it's not the price guys, the 360 was beating the ps3 in Europe before the price cut, right?

Well, price and Gears 2/Fable 2.

Anyway, yes, I also blame Sony for overcharging for their console, and refusing to cut the price despite it being unreasonably high in a time of economic recession.

For what the 360 delivers at that price and for what Sony delivers....at that price....well I hate to use the word "deserve," but does Sony really deserve to win anything?

I'm sorry what was the 360 winning again?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
psrock said:
it's not the price guys, the 360 was beating the ps3 in Europe before the price cut, right?

Anyway, yes, I also blame Sony for overcharging for their console, and refusing to cut the price despite it being unreasonably high in a time of economic recession.

For what the 360 delivers at that price and for what Sony delivers....at that price....well I hate to use the word "deserve," but does Sony really deserve to win anything?

The contest for userbase amongst HD consoles, and to be more specific, this weeks contest in Others against the Sony Playstation 3. The only contest that's still undecided.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
psrock said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
psrock said:

The contest for userbase amongst HD consoles, and to be more specific, this weeks contest in Others against the Sony Playstation 3. The only contest that's still undecided.

Well, whatever happens this Gen Sony has already lost. They are gong from first to last ( maybe). Ms has gained a lot of respect from me, but they havent won anything. They lowered their price to $ 199 and frankly its hard to resist against the ps3.

I didnt expect such beating, but these numbers lately is quite amazing. Good MS.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)