By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You know, maybe she's just horrible in bed?

Around the Network
BringBackChrono said:
If i was making upward of 100k quid a week, id be always looking for hotter women, which, lets face it, is very possible . I mean, shes no super-model.

there is only one person better looking then her and that my law/history teacher

The Fury said:
Yes, Ashley is a footballer, aka an idiot. Thing is though, she's gone back to the cheating idiot...maybe she is just as idiot as he is.

yes u might br right she may be an idiot but u have to admit she a super hot idiot

a guy will screw anything, it does not matter if he has hot wife, a guy will take as much pussy as he can before he dies\dick falls-off

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
a guy will screw anything, it does not matter if he has hot wife, a guy will take as much pussy as he can before he diesdick falls-off

then i'm not normal because if i had that women in the sack i would not play away from home

Around the Network

@dogsforlife
Yes you will, you just dont know it yet.
Keep humping her for every day of a year, and youll feel like never humping her again.
Come on, Cole is a friggin Premier league footballer, that too top flight. He aint no Ronaldo, but he can "do" better than her.
Adultery is bad though

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

dogsforlife said:
Cougarman said:
a guy will screw anything, it does not matter if he has hot wife, a guy will take as much pussy as he can before he diesdick falls-off

then i'm not normal because if i had that women in the sack i would not play away from home

you are just saying that because you never had her, when you are with her for a year she will just become regular looking girl to you, its just like eating your favorite meal everyday, it will eventually become regular old meal and you would want new types of food

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

there is only one person better then her and yes if she offered it while i was married to cheryl i would do it
plus i can't stop laughing over the word humping

Now if i had a 25-30 year old Monica Belucci, i wouldnt look at another woman.
Just cause that was some woman

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

i had vicky pilkington i'd never even look at another women because she is smoking hot