By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Maxwellgt2000 needs a PS3! Please, I need your help everybody!

Squilliam likes candy: PSN is a calling
Squilliam likes candy: its calling you

Squilliam likes candy: you never pick up the phone

I keep asking him to add me to PSN, but he always refuses. The reason? He hasn't blessed himself with a PS3. Since DMJ has removed himself from the top of the "Members who have to get a PS3 nAo" list, I propose we put this guy straight on the top.

I think we should give this guy some help deciding. So go to http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=13234 and ask him to add you to PSN.

It would mean a lot to me and Makingmusic476 if you do.

Tease.

Around the Network

I personally think mummelman deserves a higher spot on this list.

After all, would we really want a guy like maxwell on our friends lists?

makingmusic476 said:

Since he loves the graphics of the Conduit so much, think of how he'd react if he got to play KZ2? Its for his long term health and sanity that he get a PS3. I don't think mummelman is in any danger if he doesn't get one.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:

Since he loves the graphics of the Conduit so much, think of how he'd react if he got to play KZ2? Its for his long term health and sanity that he get a PS3. I don't think mummelman is in any danger if he doesn't get one.

He won't like Killzone 2.  He's convinced that the Wiimote is the only decent controller for FPS, and has shown this countless times through his profession of love for Medal of Honor Heroes 2.

makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:

He won't like Killzone 2.  He's convinced that the Wiimote is the only decent controller for FPS, and has shown this countless times through his profession of love for Medal of Honor Heroes 2.

Im sure the animations will convince him otherwise. I don't want to know what animation the Helghast did to get the severe case of pink-eye they have. But it does prove that the PS3 dominates the horrer genre, because im personally horrified by it.

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:

Im sure the animations will convince him otherwise. I don't want to know what animation the Helghast did to get the severe case of pink-eye they have. But it does prove that the PS3 dominates the horrer genre, because im personally horrified by it.

Actually, the Helghast suffer from a rare strain of Pink Eye known as Orange Eye.  It's quite contagious, and extremely dangerous.  It damages far more than just the eyes, and it's the primary cause of their need to wear heavy breathing apparatuses.

Of course, this rare disease is only possible via the power of Teh Cell.

makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:

Actually, the Helghast suffer from a rare strain of Pink Eye known as Orange Eye.  It's quite contagious, and extremely dangerous.  It damages far more than just the eyes, and it's the primary cause of their need to wear heavy breathing apparatuses.

Of course, this rare disease is only possible via the power of Teh Cell.

Yeah, I heard Sony was developing biological and chemical weapons with Folding @ Home. I didn't believe it, but Killzone 2 is all the proof I need.

Tease.

Does he even like the PS3?

lol. Does Maxwell even want a PS3?

He should. We have Valkyria Chronicles.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
lol. Does Maxwell even want a PS3?

He should. We have Valkyria Chronicles.

He does.  He just couldn't justify the price.  He was going to get a MGS4 bundle, but things came up, and now he doesn't want to get one without BC.

...until he heard about the Amazon deal, lol.  He was like, for that cheap why the hell not?