By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - I got banned from World of Warcraft!

konnichiwa said:
Max King of the Wild said:
konnichiwa said:
twesterm said:
konnichiwa said:
Sorry bro do you remember Vanessa912, the girl that you met in the woods the one you had a date with in WoW, well that was me... You broke my heart, you said you loved me...But when we traded some naked picture on a cold dark sempternight you logged off and never came back.....Is that because I have a Penis? So I reported you at the WoW staff.

Sorry couldn't longer hide it.

Sorry, I only remember a Jessica429.

That's my mom o_o....

Does that mean she has a penis too?

Ask Twesterm he has the pictures.

She did refuse to take her panties off...

Around the Network

This is an OUTRAGE!!

Perhaps you should call up the company and ask :S

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
This is an OUTRAGE!!

Perhaps you should call up the company and ask :S

I'm a little upset about it, but I've never been a huge WoW freak so it's no huge deal.  I'm a little upset that I may have been banned for nothing and then a little upset someone somehow got into my account but these things happen I suppose.

I at least checked my online banking and apparently I wasn't charged for WoW this month so at least they stopped charging me.

...Start Warhammer online :D
I played Wow to 50 lvl and then got boored...After half year my friend recomenned me Warhammer online tho he had played WOW about 3 years..

Take my love, take my land..

Probably someone hacked your account or something. If you can get some communication done with Blizzard you can probably get the account back. Or if you don't really care about anything on that account you could always make a new one if you really wanted to. Cheaper just to talk to them though.

PC Gamer
Around the Network

Sounds like hackers got into your account. Contact blizzard, and havethem investigate.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Just admit to them you were buying gold, just like every other cheating bastard!!

Except me, I've got my character up just by tedious hard work! :0P

llewdebkram said:
Just admit to them you were buying gold, just like every other cheating bastard!!

Except me, I've got my character up just by tedious hard work! :0P

I had friends give me gold and large bags, didn't buy it though.  I'm too cheap to do that.  :-p

Twesterm, you can always go back to playing Final Fantasy XI Square-Enix fixed leveling by doing a thing called Level Sync, so that you can have people in your party no matter what level, but their levels will be reverted to the lowest level in your party. They still get exp and level up, though, but their examined data will be lowered to a team mate's level.

Congratulations, and welcome back to the real world.