By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - I got banned from World of Warcraft!

twesterm said:
konnichiwa said:
Sorry bro do you remember Vanessa912, the girl that you met in the woods the one you had a date with in WoW, well that was me... You broke my heart, you said you loved me...But when we traded some naked picture on a cold dark sempternight you logged off and never came back.....Is that because I have a Penis? So I reported you at the WoW staff.

Sorry couldn't longer hide it.

Sorry, I only remember a Jessica429.

That's my mom o_o....

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
twesterm said:
konnichiwa said:
Sorry bro do you remember Vanessa912, the girl that you met in the woods the one you had a date with in WoW, well that was me... You broke my heart, you said you loved me...But when we traded some naked picture on a cold dark sempternight you logged off and never came back.....Is that because I have a Penis? So I reported you at the WoW staff.

That's my mom o_o....

Does that mean she has a penis too?

Max King of the Wild said:
konnichiwa said:
twesterm said:
konnichiwa said:

That's my mom o_o....

Well damn, that beats any comeback I had in mind.

Any programs that do minor stuff for you? Auto actions, auto potions and such.

Kasz216 said:
Any programs that do minor stuff for you? Auto actions, auto potions and such.

Nope, I had actually considered dual boxing but I've read that's completely legal as long as you control the characters.

Around the Network

That sucks, honestly I doubt you will get your account back even if they made some kind of mistake. Their support probably won't help you too much. Keep trying though.

You don't get an email my son got banned for buying gold.
They gave him a warning but let him back on.

Luckily I really don't care about WoW a lot but it's still pretty upsetting.

If for whatever I can't get my account back, can I still use the CD Keys associated with that account?  I'm guessing no but it's worth asking.

Well back when i was still playing wow and stuff, I hear that alot of accounts were hacked into and used to do bannable things. You're probably just one of them. Its a bad thing, but least this way, you probably won't ever be back on wow, and that in itself is a good thing, even if it did cost you a recharge lol.

Max King of the Wild said:
konnichiwa said:
twesterm said:
konnichiwa said:

That's my mom o_o....

Ask Twesterm he has the pictures.