By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you have an addictive personality?

I mean, I've been told by a couple of people that I might, but they're all just a bunch of jerks

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

No, not at all. Though I do get pretty passionate about the things I care about, like movies, music, art, etc. But I don't have an addictive personality.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

well, okay, so maybe a few close friends have mentioned the possibility to me as well

Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

I mean, sure I might have trouble letting go of things, but I'd hardly call it an addiction

Well, maybe a slightly addictive personality, but everyone has some sort of vice, right?

Around the Network

It's not that big of a deal, I can quit anytime I want to. I just don't see any need to. It's not causing problems.

Well, it's not like it's hurting anyone. It's not like hard drugs or anything

Sometimes I'm hardcore.

Okay! I admit I have an addictive personality! I don't want to stop! you can't make me!

Admitting it is the first step towards healing though, right? Yes, I can do this!