By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which game should I get first!?

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World for sure!

if you enjoy the 1st one you'll absolutely love it!! (as i do) :P

Call of Duty: World at War, Wii version is great as well

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network
Cougarman said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Cougarman said:

all the games you listed are quality games, i would personally get tales of symphonia because its new and the only decent action RPG on wii, on DS i would get FF4, CoD: world at war is good choice too, but in the end you wanted an rpg so go with Tales

The Wii version of WaW is good? I was pretty interested in it, but I thought it was gonna be bad...

its not as good as the HDPC version, its missing the zombie mode and some missions on Vehicles, and some online modes, but its still very good game, it has very good online features ( still, HD versions has more features), the graphics are good, it is solid game, and if you are looking for decent shooter on wii this is it.

Damn, the zombie mode looked cool.

jlauro, I actually want one of the DS games, I havne't played DS in ages.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'd go for Call of Duty. I think it may be the best third party game on the Wii available.

I would go with Chrono Trigger. I've played through it more than a dozen times and I literally can't wait to buy it again. I'm a sucker for that game, though.

Wait until you've finished ToS to pick up the sequel, as you seem to have decided.

FFIV DS is also fantastic, by far the definitive version, and easily worth purchasing, as is TWEWY. But if I were to choose one title, it would be Chrono Trigger. Get them all eventually, if you can.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

I dunno... Console games are much more immersive than handheld ones and if it were me, I'd get ToS. Its an amazing game.. the best one for Wii in a long time and the bad reviews are ridiculous and obviously written by people who either hate the genre or the Wii. Its also $10 cheaper than most Wii games and has a really long play time.

FFIV is ok but not great... its really nothing special though not nearly as much as the remake of FFIII for the DS. Chrono Trigger is a classic but have they really made a lot of improvements for the DS version?

Around the Network

chrono trigger is the best game mention in this thread so get that

damkira said:

I dunno... Console games are much more immersive than handheld ones and if it were me, I'd get ToS. Its an amazing game.. the best one for Wii in a long time and the bad reviews are ridiculous and obviously written by people who either hate the genre or the Wii. Its also $10 cheaper than most Wii games and has a really long play time.

very true!! :  )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^