By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which game should I get first!?

Go with Chrono Trigger

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

It landed on Heads...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

See? Even fate wants you to choose CT

all the games you listed are quality games, i would personally get tales of symphonia because its new and the only decent action RPG on wii, on DS i would get FF4, CoD: world at war is good choice too, but in the end you wanted an rpg so go with Tales

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:

all the games you listed are quality games, i would personally get tales of symphonia because its new and the only decent action RPG on wii, on DS i would get FF4, CoD: world at war is good choice too, but in the end you wanted an rpg so go with Tales

The Wii version of WaW is good? I was pretty interested in it, but I thought it was gonna be bad...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

It landed on Heads...

Go forth, and be confident in the purchase you will make.

nah, I'm stil undecided. I just did the coin flip for funzies.

Get CT or I'm removing you of my friends list. Except if you get TWEWY instead

If you want more RPGs to come to the Wii, get Tales of Symphonia. If you want more to come to the DS, get one of the DS games. Personally, I say get the Wii game, because I don't have a DS. :)

COD WAW sounds like it's decent and should have better reply value as long as you like multiplayer online. However, I am waiting for the conduit, and will then pick one. I already have MOH2, and COD costs more then the other games mention. I prefer RPG to FPS.

Replay might not be as good for TOS, but should last you 40 hours if you don't race through it, which isn't bad for a $40 game.  (Cosidering some PS360 games are $60 for 10 hours).

c03n3nj0 said:
Cougarman said:

The Wii version of WaW is good? I was pretty interested in it, but I thought it was gonna be bad...

its not as good as the HD\PC version, its missing the zombie mode and some missions on Vehicles, and some online modes, but its still very good game, it has very good online features ( still, HD versions has more features), the graphics are good, it is solid game, and if you are looking for decent shooter on wii this is it.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434