By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Strikers Friend Codes

Since MSC uses its own friend codes, we need a thread specifically for this game so here we go. Post your code and I'll do my best to keep this list updated and more than likely do a bump after I update.

And you can find my quick review of the game here, I'll more than likely write a more complete one tomorrow with more thought out scores but that's pretty much my thoughts about the game and what I think it deserves. My only gripe about the game really is that it uses Friend Codes and its own Friend Codes even.

======================================================

twesterm - 206265 165771
natedog4000 - 352294 058217

Around the Network

I don't know about this. If I add a bunch of people I don't know, how is that different from a random match? At least with a random match, it's ranked. Maybe some of you are more familiar with each other, but if you were really that familiar, wouldn't you have already exchanged Wii codes (MSC codes can be sent via the Wii message feature)?

Then again...I could have just ignored the thread instead of posting this...but what's the fun in that? :) Maybe I'll post my code tomorrow.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

I will for sure post mine when I buy my Wii. Hopefully during this or the next month. Can't wait :S

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

cringer8 said:
I don't know about this. If I add a bunch of people I don't know, how is that different from a random match? At least with a random match, it's ranked. Maybe some of you are more familiar with each other, but if you were really that familiar, wouldn't you have already exchanged Wii codes (MSC codes can be sent via the Wii message feature)?

Then again...I could have just ignored the thread instead of posting this...but what's the fun in that? :) Maybe I'll post my code tomorrow.

Well, in a registerd friend match, you have more options like selecting what field to play at and more I think.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Xeo_842 said:
cringer8 said:

Well, in a registerd friend match, you have more options like selecting what field to play at and more I think.

Yeah, being able to set up your own match would be nice because then at least you could guarantee you're not going to play in the lava stadium.  >_>

Around the Network

mine's: 352294 058217

I'll add you twesterm...

also, with friends you can your win/lose record compared to theirs and how you rank amongst them and such...

My Strikers code is 545567-549454. Adding you two now.

Anyone know if there is some problem with adding perople in another continent.
My friends and I tried to register each other (UK/Mexico) but it says both codes are not correct

564976-305842

llewdebkram said:
Anyone know if there is some problem with adding perople in another continent.
My friends and I tried to register each other (UK/Mexico) but it says both codes are not correct

Yes, there seems to be some sort of problem with it even though I thought they said we would be able to. I haven't played an online game for over a week, but half of them then were too laggy to be truly enjoyed, but maybe they've improved the servers some by now? And hopefully some people around here will get around to adding me to their friend rosters.