By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Splinter Cell: Conviction coming to PS3?

Yeah, it probably will. But I don't care either way, I just want the game to come out! I've literally been waiting years for a new Splinter Cell.

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:
#1 Don't like Splinter Cell

#2 It's too late now. That game came out forever ago

Eh??

Another OPM rumor and who knows if this one will actually work out. It may come, but I still believe it will be a timed exclusive. As like Bioshock I believe MS actually has a deal in place.

I don't trust anyone who can't spell installment right.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

They've had tons of big rumors and apparently only a few have been real. Should I trust them? I don't think so. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the new Splinter Cell ended up on the PS3 as well.

Around the Network

Could care less to be honest.

its already multiplaform because its avaliable for PC, so i don't see why it won't come to ps3. but we should find out soon if this is true, i read the artice, they contacted ubisoft for a comment so we should find out soon

but regardless i wasn't planning on buying it anyways

Million said:

Not a poke at you Million, but why do people say they 'could care less', meaning they do care at least a moderate amount? I've always said 'couldn't care less', meaning I don't care at all.

Mistershine said:
Million said:

Not a poke at you Million, but why do people say they 'could care less', meaning they do care at least a moderate amount? I've always said 'couldn't care less', meaning I don't care at all.

I don't think it's meant to be taken for it's literal meaning , I think it's more sarcastic.

I hope it does, so more people get to play it.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~