By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamestop CEO: MS Having a Tough Time Keeping Up with Arcade Demand

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

What are load times like with this thing?  Not when first starting up your games, but say between levels/areas when no one wants to wait for 3 seconds, much less more.

? did you post in the wrong thread?

I do that sometimes, because I keep to many windows open..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network
sega4life said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

What are load times like with this thing?  Not when first starting up your games, but say between levels/areas when no one wants to wait for 3 seconds, much less more.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he did...

twesterm said:
sega4life said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

What are load times like with this thing? Not when first starting up your games, but say between levels/areas when no one wants to wait for 3 seconds, much less more.

Given his avatar and screen name, I'm going to say you are far more generous than me.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

kn said:
twesterm said:
sega4life said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

What are load times like with this thing? Not when first starting up your games, but say between levels/areas when no one wants to wait for 3 seconds, much less more.

Given his avatar and screen name, I'm going to say you are far more generous than me.

O...oooooooo... ok see.. I thought he was a she with that screen name.,

I mean... Loud_Hot_White_Box.. I thought it pertained to a personal (below the belt) problem...

So much for the queeb theory I thought she..err.. he had.

On-Topic

When I worked at Gamestop, I don't really remember getting allot of Xbox Arcades to begin with, even during the holidays..

We would get 3 Pro's and maybe 3 elites, and 1 Arcade.

But then again that was last year.. soo..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Looks like it's a tough time to be a PS3 troll...

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
Looks like it's a tough time to be a PS3 troll...

yes it is the world is turning green.

twesterm said:
sega4life said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

No, I'm back, seriously asking. 

Please, some examples with multiplat games... level loads in game x are y seconds, etc.

What, Squilliam couldn't enter a PS3 thread and ask how big the install is?  Yes he could.  And you wouldn't ban him.

sega4life said:
kn said:
twesterm said:
sega4life said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

O...oooooooo... ok see.. I thought he was a she with that screen name.,

I mean... Loud_Hot_White_Box.. I thought it pertained to a personal (below the belt) problem...

So much for the queeb theory I thought she..err.. he had.

my double entendre is indeed clever.

btw, you ever mistake female elf WoW players for anything other than a fat 30-something guys?

Well my distant CEO cousin will be busy for a long time with this SKU demand. Good going MSFT.

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
twesterm said:
sega4life said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

No, I'm back, seriously asking.

Please, some examples with multiplat games... level loads in game x are y seconds, etc.

What, Squilliam couldn't enter a PS3 thread and ask how big the install is? Yes he could. And you wouldn't ban him.

Clearly a PS fanfiend,I mean Squilliam is a FAN not a FANFIEND,He dosent make an account just to put down one system which you have done..

-On topic,I think the Arcade was a great business stragedy.