By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 to beat ps3 next week?

In japan.

The 360 LR bundles are coming next week going against the ps3 bundles.

So which will sell more?

Will the 360 but able to keep its momentum?

Will ps3 sales drop or rise?

Will wii sales be affected?

Will I stop ever asking questions?

Around the Network

last remmant is a new ip so dont give ur hopes up on the bundles doing the 360 a favour and it also depends on how well this game reviews in the east to see if it will sell well

toastboy44562 said:

In japan.

So which will sell more?

Will the 360 but able to keep its momentum?

Will ps3 sales drop or rise?

Will wii sales be affected?

Will I stop ever asking questions?

In japan. Why didn't you put this in the title? Anyway, Yes. 

So which will sell more? The X360. Sticky predicts it to sell 25-35K, and Ps3 is not going to do that. 

Will the 360 but able to keep its momentum? But keep its momentum? In Japan, no, the Ps3 will start outselling it (duh), but it will start ranging 4-6K as opposed to 2-4K. 

Will ps3 sales drop or rise? They will drop slightly, as the effect of the new release wears off. Still, with the holiday also adding sales slowly, I guess the drop will be minimal (10% ish)

Will wii sales be affected? Not really, I expect Wii to sell over 30K next week (at least 3% increase)

Will I stop ever asking questions? Stupid question, when I read this, you couldn't be asking any more questions. If you mean ever, yes, at some point you will be unable to ask questions. 

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

LR sucks and it is a new IP

BUT Xbox360 is cheaper and LR comes from SE ...

so yes, Xbox360 > PS3

Time to Work !

you have to chosen carefully wen create a thread title

360>pS3 next week in Japan or WW?

Around the Network
dejelek said:
you have to chosen carefully wen create a thread title

360>pS3 next week in Japan or WW?

Both.......... Bottom line_____________________

If it does, it will be just for one week. There is another PS3 bundle coming the week after and it will do wonders to the PS3 numbers.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

mr_gappy said:
last remmant is a new ip so dont give ur hopes up on the bundles doing the 360 a favour and it also depends on how well this game reviews in the east to see if it will sell well

Famitsu gave it 38/40

And 80k first day sales without the bundles is strong. This will be the best selling game in japan MS ever had. Well till April when Star Ocean will be released. I expect the 360 to outsell the PS3 for 2-3 weeks in Japan.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

yeah duhuh

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Oh yes ... expect another 100K WW lead as well.