By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I really like it bought it for my sister. A friend came last night and he bought it also today.

[

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
Strategyking92 said:
yeah, song selection sucks.

the good news is that you can use any song on any mps player...

yeah, but it isn't the same as songs they have made ground up to be enjoyed....

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

40 songs is too little.
I don't mind the song selection but wish there were more.

my kids and i are enjoying it.

Coca-Cola said:
40 songs is too little.

They're probably gonna pull a Rock Band and have tons of DLC. Being able to plug in your ipod and play any song you want is what does it for me.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

JaggedSac said:
sega4life said:

You can use your own music.. witch is good I gues.. but how well does it paly with uploaded music.

Apparently it scores you solely on pitch and does not recognize the lyrics. But if you don't mind that, it works nicely I think.

Rock Band just scores pitch as well.  You can mumble your way through most songs.  I assume Singstar does the same thing.

If the game works just as well with uploaded music I don't see why games like Singstar would need to exist.

Around the Network

I really wanna buy this but one thing that REALLY bugs me.. Gerri Halliwell - It's raining men.. WTH!?! get rid of that s#@!.....

Kiss your Xbox 360 on the Lips!

Tease.

piggychan said:
I really wanna buy this but one thing that REALLY bugs me.. Gerri Halliwell - It's raining men.. WTH!?! get rid of that s#@!.....

Hally-loo ya, it's raining men! halley-loo ya it's raining men! I'm so glad ....... Okay, I don't know the rest.

It's probably for the best >.<

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

without lyrics on anything!.

i can do the same connect my mp3 to some speakers =D

other than that feature, everything else it's completely from singstar.

there even is a singstar ABBA released.

Infamous said:
Coca-Cola said:
40 songs is too little.

They're probably gonna pull a Rock Band and have tons of DLC. Being able to plug in your ipod and play any song you want is what does it for me.

i think it would be better if the game came with 20 songs and enough xbl points to download additional 30 songs.

then i can choose which songs to have on my game.