By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm a bit late but I've finished TP

Well SmokedHostage, you're not alone on this one. I haven't finished the game yet and it was the first one I bought. I don't know why but it was a big mistake to read it last 50 hrs or so. Everytime I think in that I just don't want to play it.

I started it a long time ago, and to be honest, the beginning is somewhat boring, it didn't caught my attention like OoT. Then the second castle I think, where you use the iron boots, I hated it because of the background music.... just awful.

I didn't like Kakariko or the Twilight zone, it has some kind of effect that I guess is to make things look more polished, but I don't like it. Somehow my eyes got tired of that effect.

The good thing is that later the games starts to get more interesting and the story seems to be more mature. I'll continue it later.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Try the original Zelda, TWRoO. It holds up amazingly well, and it's much harder than any other game (that I don't hate) in the series.

Make your own map as you go along. It really completes the experience.

Also why havn't you played ALttP, sheesh.

No sorry, can't play 2D games unless they are simple... I started gaming with the MegaDrive, but I only really played Micro Machines (press go and steer left/right) and a golf sim on it. As such I am not adapted to complex 2 dimensional games and I tire of them quite quickly. On VC I have Lost Levels which is good, but too hard.... I have Sonic and Sonic 3, which are good and meh respectively, f-zero disapointed me (I had played F-Zero X beforehand) I bought Galaga 90' because I thought it would be like the simple galaga but it wasn't, and I bored of it.

@Soriku... OoT is easier than TP, the only thing difficult about OoT is the horrible dull gold skultula quest.... In terms of puzzle solving, TP is harder than OoT and WW is about the same as OoT... In terms of fighting they are all easy, but I'd say OoT and TP are about equal and above WW somewhat.

...That does not even begin to make sense, sir. The 2D Zeldas do not even approach the complexity of their 3D counterparts.

Khuutra said:
...That does not even begin to make sense, sir. The 2D Zeldas do not even approach the complexity of their 3D counterparts.

I'm not saying that.... I can happily play complex 3D games... but complex 2D games feel like a chore rather than a game... the simpler ones are fine because they are more casual.... I can play for 20 minutes at Lost Levels or Sonic and then go do something else.

TWRoO said:
Khuutra said:

I'm not saying that.... I can happily play complex 3D games... but complex 2D games feel like a chore rather than a game... the simpler ones are fine because they are more casual.... I can play for 20 minutes at Lost Levels or Sonic and then go do something else.

You can do that in Zelda, too. It's pretty short, and a lot ca be accoplished in twenty minutes.

Around the Network

Congrats, Twilight Princess is an amazing game.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~