By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So Fallout 3 is extremely addictive...

Here I was, thinking it was a piece of junk.

How wrong I was! Despite the technical errors, the depth and breadth of freedom of choice is amazing... I highly recommend this game to everyone out there :D

Around the Network

I thought it looked 100% uninteresting at first, but after so much good press and astonishing hype, I'm slightly curious as of now :P I generally find Bethesda games to be a boring snooze fest... but I might have to at least rent this one.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Yes, the game is addicting. I really enjoy it. Amazingly, my wife is even addicted to it. We fight for time on the TV to play it.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Game of the year, IMO.

I recommend it too. Although you might want to wait a little to play as I understand that both a patch is coming to fix some issues plus Trophies are also coming.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Ahh ok, I don't mind playing it as long as you can promise me it doesn't feel like a Bethesda game :D And I would hold off for a patch ^^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

My favorite touch to Fallout 3 is the radio stations on the Pipboy. I love that they didn't overproduce this with some repetitive techo-industrial soundtrack. Hiking all over the Wasteland and braining people with a tire iron while listening to God Bless America and 1940s tunes is just too awesome!

It was disappointing. Fallout 1 & 2 are much better than Fallout 3.

Bah. The first two I got bored of. Fallout 3 is far more engaging and entertaining.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Its pretty good, but its not really fallout.... FO1/FO2 are still the best.