By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I REALLY hope MK vs DC Universe flops to hell.

I don't have anything against MK. I actually like their characters. I don't have anything against Midway. They're a pretty good dev actually.

But I do have a lot against what they're doing in this game. This game is an outrage to the DC universe. I'm a huge DC fan (Superman fan since day 1) and I hate the idea that this affront on the S-man might just sell well. I just can't stomach the idea.

S-man potentially getting whooped by Kano? By Sonya Blade? By freaking CATWOMAN??? No way! S-man getting bloodied up by little mortal punches? Hell no! S-man getting killed by fatalities? NO!

I really really do hope this game flops to hell. No insults to S-man allowed.

Around the Network

Well i hope they let the series die, That or bring back the former glory. There only 1 top Fighter (Tekken). Nothing else holds a candle imo

Because it's similar to marvel vs Capcom?

I really hope DC characters get booted to out of this series and go back to being in horrible games by themselves.

MK vs DC is quite fun, best 3D mortal kombat ever in my opinion...but we need more mortal kombat charcters and more bloody fatalities...

this is different. this is S-man we're talking about. This ain't no regular hero. This is the MAN OF STEEL. THE S-man.

Around the Network

From how reviewers have responded to it, it looks like it is both the best DC comic game and the best Mortal Kombat game in a very long time ...

Its not fair any of you saying you want the game to flop. You don't like it? don't give it another thought and ignore it. Doesnt hurt you or your gaming in anyway.

Fans of MK will enjoy this game and I am already having a blast. To the OP. Superman isn't real and it explains in the story how and why he is weak.

I will admit Mortal Kombat games are not the best fighting games out there but people trash them without giving them a second look these days. If you give THIS one chance you will see it has vast improovments over the last 4 released.

I've always thought Superman was a lame superhero. I mean he really is overpowered, there's no point to villains with "S-Man".

Anyways if you were a fan you would know that it is the Sun that gives Superman his power, and if these battles take place in the MK universe, where is your precious sun then? Rendered useless aren't we Superman? Perhaps even Mortal?

blazinhead89 said:
Well i hope they let the series die, That or bring back the former glory. There only 1 top Fighter (Tekken). Nothing else holds a candle imo

lol...Tekken. Tap tap...tap tap tap...tap...tap tap tap tap

zerosaurus said:

I've always thought Superman was a lame superhero. I mean he really is overpowered, there's no point to villains with "S-Man".

Anyways if you were a fan you would know that it is the Sun that gives Superman his power, and if these battles take place in the MK universe, where is your precious sun then? Rendered useless aren't we Superman? Perhaps even Mortal?

Yeah, the no sun, and the fact that Superman is just as vulnerable to magic as a normal human explain it pretty well.  (A trailer shows Superman being suprised that he was hurt, and realizing it was magic).

bugrimmar is being way oversensitive.  I'm a big Superman fan, but really, how much of a hero are you if you are invincible.  A true hero is someone who faces danger and possible death.  This game just shows Superman is still willing to be a hero, even when he's vulnerable.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)