By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

this thread is about people bad days

my bad day was on thursday when my school choose to enter my class into a compition. so they split us into groups i was put with two of my mates so i thought it was going to be a great day. first in our groups we had to come up with a business. i wanted to do a strip club i kept going on and on that in the end i told mam that we were doin ga strip club so she sent me out of the class room. a little while later she came out the thing is she was wearing a sweater in the class room but now shed taken it off and was wearing quite a reveling top and she has got a massive pair but shes so old and i got hard and she noticed so she talking about cocks and asking me questions about my cock i thought this was weird but i answered the questions and was allowed to go back to my group. the cow went to the humanities staff room and was discussing my cock with other female teachers i never gave her permision to do that. now when ever a female member of staff sees me that look at the area it is hanging and she told the one i want to do as well but she said she was quite impressed so that was a posative from the day but i did get a phone call home to my mum who when i got home got my step dad to talk to me about the birds and the bees as ur parents might have called it he called it mindless sex with big ti### women it was embarrassing because my sister had her friends around they listened to it and now everyone in the school basicly knows i got hard over some 34 year old teacher i'll never live this down.

p.s my flies were undone at the time  

Around the Network

And don't forget the bad day when no one responded to your thread!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

yes that was a bad bad day but that ones for a another thread on the way people treat me

with reaspect on this website but in the outside world i am nothing but a hardened gangster

dogsforlife said:

this thread is about people bad days

my bad day was on thursday when my school choose to enter my class into a compition. so they split us into groups i was put with two of my mates so i thought it was going to be a great day. first in our groups we had to come up with a business. i wanted to do a strip club i kept going on and on that in the end i told mam that we were doin ga strip club so she sent me out of the class room. a little while later she came out the thing is she was wearing a sweater in the class room but now shed taken it off and was wearing quite a reveling top and she has got a massive pair but shes so old and i got hard and she noticed so she talking about cocks and asking me questions about my cock i thought this was weird but i answered the questions and was allowed to go back to my group. the cow went to the humanities staff room and was discussing my cock with other female teachers i never gave her permision to do that. now when ever a female member of staff sees me that look at the area it is hanging and she told the one i want to do as well but she said she was quite impressed so that was a posative from the day but i did get a phone call home to my mum who when i got home got my step dad to talk to me about the birds and the bees as ur parents might have called it he called it mindless sex with big ti### women it was embarrassing because my sister had her friends around they listened to it and now everyone in the school basicly knows i got hard over some 34 year old teacher i'll never live this down.

p.s my flies were undone at the time  

haha. im speechless.

why r u speechless

Around the Network

*hands out some < p >'s

Galaki said:

*hands out some

's

what

dont feel bad about it. every guy has one.

hell you shouldnt be embrassed at all.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
dont feel bad about it. every guy has one.

hell you shouldnt be embrassed at all.

it was embarrassing because she is old and ugly but has a big pair i distgusted in myself

dogsforlife said:
Galaki said:

*hands out some

's

what

Hmmm, it's 1337 html coding. Just compare Galaki's first post with the one quoted here. You ''might'' get it. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!