By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ocarina of Time Featured on Wikipedia on its Birthday!

http://www.thehylia.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1227243720&archive=&start_from=&ucat=26&

''I'm sure many of you have noticed this if you frequent Wikipedia as often as I do, but considering that November 21st, 2008 is the tenth anniversary of the release of Ocarina of Time, Wikipedia decided to feature the article for OoT.

This is the section of the front page:

Of course, you can take a look at the Wikipedia article if you want.''

Happy birthday Ocarina of Time! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

probably the only site that featured the 10th aniversary of Oot.

nothing to see here.

Awesome! That game deserves it.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:

nothing to see here.

Not really... Zelda sites are already going all out about it! Zelda Universe has a special translated Japanese promo video for Ocarina of Time that was released a few years ago just for the event!

I'm expecting other gaming sites like Kotaku and Joystiq to say something about it. I mean, they are ''hardcore'' gamers after all! ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
GLoRySoGLoRy said:

nothing to see here.

Not really... Zelda sites are already going all out about it! Zelda Universe has a special translated Japanese promo video for Ocarina of Time that was released a few years ago just for the event!

I'm expecting other gaming sites like Kotaku and Joystiq to say something about it. I mean, they are ''hardcore'' gamers after all! ;)

i doubt it. 

possibly ign nintendo might have an article.

Around the Network

It's the thought that counts...

OOT IS THE BEST GEME!!!

Awesome I need to finish this game soon.

i wonder if Nintendo is going to make announce anything.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

The best game of all time!! Happy b-day!!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(