By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So im typing on a Microsoft keyboard with a Microsoft mouse...

nothing wrong with that setup...if it works for you. More power to ya.

Around the Network
grimygunz said:
Im typing on a sony Viao running Vista OS with a Firefox browser (sometimes google chrome). does that make me confused?

Lol, shot down his logic. :P

I am typing this on a Mac, with OSX, running Safari, using a Logitech mouse.

Am I a MS fanboy?

I'm typing on a Logitech G15 Keyboard, moving my Logitech G7 Mouse, right now on Windows XP SP3 browsing with Firefox 3...

F*CK IE, and the least Microsoft-made hardware, the better...

clerk said:
You are typing with a mouse? You type pretty well considering.

Heh, I was thinking the same thing. I tried to type this post with my mouse, but it turned out so horrible I just gave up.

Around the Network

My keyboard is MS, the mouse isn't (probably logitec), using Firefox, I'm on XP with a 7+ yrs old custom built PC but I prefer Macs... Conclusion: I'm an Apple fan but I'm broke. XD

Otherwise I'd be typing on a Macbook.

FF3.1nb + razor Diamondback mouse + LED keyboard + XP SP3

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

bwa ha ha! You use explorer

Anyway, I'm currently using comp, keyboard and mouse made by Apple, with Firefox

Although I have a dual boot xp/xubuntu lappy with firefox+chrome on the xp partition and firefox on the xubuntu

Oh yeah and I drive a car with software designed by Microsoft! (Fiat)

Does that make me the winner again?

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Oh yeah and I drive a car with software designed by Microsoft! (Fiat)

Does that make me the winner again?

no, just due to the fact you drive a Fiat. Drive a Ford vehicle with the M$ Sync System then we will talk.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453