By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

For me Library + Proximity ines = win!!

but Facility very good too!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

^Yea I forgot the name of Library or else I would have said that also. Shun me now for forgetting!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

whereas it is shunable, I think I'll forgive you.

Goldeneye > Halo I've had so many good times with Goldeneye. Halo certainly did play a role in advancing fps games, but it will never eclipse Goldeneye.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

To be honest, I only owned a N64, and I never really liked the game. Actually, I preferred the sequel, "The World is Not Enough".

Around the Network

/facepalm

uhg. Aj man, ... I think Hockey is the only thing you and I have in common. jeesh!

Commando said:
/facepalm

uhg. Aj man, ... I think Hockey is the only thing you and I have in common. jeesh!

It's an overlooked game, I will tell you that much.

I dunno. I mean, your opinion is yours, that's cool and all. but. Wow

I think your in a one man boat on that one.
Not that I believe in pack mentality, but. Gawd the game practically didn't run without the RAM pack (or was it required), and even with it, the game was so grainy and bad. Z-axis filtering was complete crap. They stole the game engine from Goldeneye and somehow managed to malign the control structure so bad it handled like Turok 2. Not to mention the freakin lag all over the place.
Believe me I bought that game thinking "I knoe I hate EA, but is it possible for them to be bad enough to screw up 007, with the (I'm pretty sure stolen) Rare engine?" Sure enough they didn't let me down. Biggest waste of $60 EVER!

Sorry if I sound like a jerk, I don't mean to offend you it's just, I'm suprised I have ever witnessed someone say 007:WiNE is preferable to Goldeneye.

but hey man. big night in the NHL tommorow eh?

Sounds like you couldn't handle the controls. The graphics were actually a lot better then Goldeneye.

Seriously, just read the IGN review: http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=36251

"The World is Not Enough is an excellent 3D shooter for Nintendo 64 and an amazing follow-up to Rare's GoldenEye. Whether or not its ultimately better than Perfect Dark is a question that's open for debate"

They don't say it is better then Goldeneye obviously, but they don't say it doesn't measure up or can't compete with it or anything. I enjoyed the story mode a lot more, and the multiplayer was better to me because of the graphics.

Big night indeed, I expect a big whopping over the Islanders.

Well there it is. "You eat what you like, I'll eat what I like." No more to say.

Yeah most likely the Islanders will get crushed. Though they have been known to pull off upsets.
and the caps and caines are almost tied for the head of their division.

I am personally calling that any team that loses in a game tommorow night ain't goin to the Cup Finals. Maybe not even the playoffs. That will be my prediction!