By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony reveals there new ad campaign for PLAYSTATION

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/11/20/playstation-entertainment-unleashed/#comments

there you go, if you can embed that would be cool

mM
Around the Network

I like the art style and direction. I don't see it as very effective tho. Maybe ads for games in a similar style would be more effective. Like gears mad world ad.

Edit: ahh there's more videos. I like the 2nd one. This is a pretty strange from of advertisment for a video game console, the 3rd one particularily reminds me of clothing commerical.

Wow, that was lovely. Might even be better than those original commercials they showed off at the beginning.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

I like the LBP, and the PSN ads, the Reflections ad are good if it were just a week before christmas, which is what they intend on doing*I hope*.

mM

"Their"

Around the Network

lol I didn't even notice the first two videos. The last one was still my favorite though.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

I don't see the point in the first three ads and the last one, but I have to say the second ad was amazing! Would have been better if it was during the day though. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Great, Finally some decent adds

The last ad is good because they are improving the image the playstation network currently has(which is a terrible one), and the 2nd ad was good

mM

Wow that second one was awesome.

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.