By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why are there hardly any N64 Virtual Console Games?

eTell me about it, i'm still waiting for Beetle Adventure Racing.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

lol are you serious?

My question is, why are there more Sega Genesis games than Super Nintendo games?

Thechalkblock said:
My question is, why are there more Sega Genesis games than Super Nintendo games?

yeah SNES is the best system in the History of Mankind and there somewhat ignoring it..WHERES CHRONO TRIGGER AND EARTHBOUND!!!!!

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

16-bit gamer said:
Thechalkblock said:

yeah SNES is the best system in the History of Mankind and there somewhat ignoring it..WHERES CHRONO TRIGGER AND EARTHBOUND!!!!!

On DS. SE owns that NOT Nintendo. SE will milk just like they do everything else. =)

Around the Network
RROD333 said:

lol are you serious?

I dearly hope that you aren't mocking the Adventures of Racing Beetles.  Because if you are, you will be in for one heck of a rude awakening.  COUNT ON IT.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

16-bit gamer said:
Thechalkblock said:

I agree. I am happy Secret of Mana is on VC now.

RROD333 said:

lol are you serious?

Yes. I am serious.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Oh, what's this? Triple-A status confirmed?

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/n64/beetleadventureracing?q=beetle%20adventure%20racing

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Holy crap what is this Beetle Adventure Racing and why have I never heard of it :o

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000