By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's Never going to Jump in?

Sardauk said:
Cthulhu said:

...looks like a toy

... says the man who is crazy about LBP... an AO rated game ...

Personnaly, I use my 360 to play game, not decorate my living room or rub my w on it ...

Thank you for defending your console in such great way...it has character. You must be proud of your self, please continue 

Around the Network
shio said:
I have a PC, so why the hell would I even think about getting a X360? X360 has so little exclusives and a far worse lineup than PC, not minding the fact that the vast majority of their games comes out on PC.

PC >>> 360

I like your signature...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Cthulhu said:
Sardauk said:
Cthulhu said:

...looks like a toy

Personnaly, I use my 360 to play game, not decorate my living room or rub my w on it ...

Thank you for defending your console in such great way...it has character. You must be proud of your self, please continue 

You are welcome, I apologize for not posting in the right thread anyway.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:
Cthulhu said:
Sardauk said:
Cthulhu said:

...looks like a toy

I am sure you know already but there is a similar thread for PS3. Make sure you take out all your hate there my dear friend. Also you will find there many many beautiful hate-comments from fellow haters for that black-thing that calls itself gaming console.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=49874&page=4

Cheers

I'm not buying a 360. LBP is the only exclusive HD game I've been interested in, all the other games I'm interested in are multiplats that are also on either PS3 or PC.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network
Cthulhu said:
Sardauk said:
Cthulhu said:
Sardauk said:
Cthulhu said:

...looks like a toy

I am sure you know already but there is a similar thread for PS3. Make sure you take out all your hate there my dear friend. Also you will find there many many beautiful hate-comments from fellow haters for that black-thing that calls itself gaming console.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=49874&page=4

Cheers

Pfff.. you won't see me posting in those kind of "discsussions" ...

I don't hate the 360, even if I think it compares poorly against a PS3. But as a computing engineer and as a tech enthusiast, I'd rather eat my balls than giving money to Microsoft, they did hurt the world enough.

I already had to deal with the windows tax each time I bought a laptop, it's painful enough.

I'm really really sad they entered the gaming market. You don't know it yet, but just like they ruined the computing world by making people accept poor quality software as the standard, they'll ruin the gaming market.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

me. 360 is relatively expensive and where i live there is no warranties for any of the consoles, so i will only buy reliable hardware, that said i only buy from nintendo and sony , but until now there are only 2 must buys on nintendo, zelda and metroid, so am still waiting for something more to buy a wii.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection