By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's Never going to Jump in?

Me. There are many good games that I would like but I just won't get it because I can barely afford to support my wii and ds.

Around the Network
wfz said:
I've been slowly wading myself in, so at this point it'd take too much effort to jump when the water is already passed my knees. I might as well just keep wading until I'm all the way in, at this point.

That's right, all the way to the end, Keeping going to the egde of the cliff, i promise this won't hurt. :P

Me, I don't have the money to support another system.

blazinhead89 said:
wfz said:
I've been slowly wading myself in, so at this point it'd take too much effort to jump when the water is already passed my knees. I might as well just keep wading until I'm all the way in, at this point.

That's right, all the way to the end, Keeping going to the egde of the cliff, i promise this won't hurt. :P

Not if there are pillows, and a free buffet when you get to the bottom!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

hehe, 360 thread has most response = Less people plan to buy 360. I Kid Onyxmeth :P

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
Cougarman said:
i might buy xbox360 before the end of the year, i could change my mind to PS3 though, i just want a console to play RE5 with, both HD consoles have good exclusives so it is really hard to make the choice.

Please get a PS3. The last thing my Microsoft congregation needs is a grey alien joining our ranks and polluting us with your filthy alien potty mouth.

thank you i shall buy xbox360 just to make you happy :)

and what the hell is that weird angry smiley face thingy anyway? is that suppost to be some kind of alien from a planet inhabited by angry bouncing balls? who is the alien now?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Strategyking92 said:
blazinhead89 said:
wfz said:

Not if there are pillows, and a free buffet when you get to the bottom!

I plan on landing on a bunch of sexy women. Well, more specifically, a huge fluffy bed right by a bunch of sexy women.

At least that's what I heard it's like when you get a 360. That is, until one of the women turns out to be a male cross-dresser with red eyes.

I suppose having taken out a small mortgage to get the ps3 you may not be able to afford to jump in to anything. :)

Cougarman said:
Onyxmeth said:
Cougarman said:
i might buy xbox360 before the end of the year, i could change my mind to PS3 though, i just want a console to play RE5 with, both HD consoles have good exclusives so it is really hard to make the choice.

Please get a PS3. The last thing my Microsoft congregation needs is a grey alien joining our ranks and polluting us with your filthy alien potty mouth.

thank you i shall buy xbox360 just to make you happy :)

and what the hell is that weird angry smiley face thingy anyway? is that suppost to be some kind of alien from a planet inhabited by angry bouncing balls? who is the alien now?

His name is Mad Face and I believe he's an angry moon. He's the leader of the Mad Face Invasion.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I'm never gonna jump in...... wait......

um I think I'm in wrong thread.