By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's Never going to Jump in?

Me. But I said the same thing about the xbox last gen till ninja Gaiden eventually convinced me to get one. The 360 has hardware problems so I might keep my word this time. It's a shame really because my old xbox has never failed and I have friends who's 360s have already failed twice.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

i was considering it, but all my close friends xbox360 rrod one after another =( i am scared

My magic 8-ball says, "Outlook doubtful."

There are a few 360 games I would really like to play, but if I decided I could afford the time and money to enjoy another gaming platform this gen, it would have to be a DS.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

if the money is there the 360 will be

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

i might buy xbox360 before the end of the year, i could change my mind to PS3 though, i just want a console to play RE5 with, both HD consoles have good exclusives so it is really hard to make the choice.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
Cougarman said:
i might buy xbox360 before the end of the year, i could change my mind to PS3 though, i just want a console to play RE5 with, both HD consoles have good exclusives so it is really hard to make the choice.

Please get a PS3. The last thing my Microsoft congregation needs is a grey alien joining our ranks and polluting us with your filthy alien potty mouth.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

lol, im about 2 jump out in a few months. once im tired of gears i already plan on selling my 360 before it gets RROD, by then my gold will run out and i just stick with my ps3 and wii. and use that $ to get god of war, final fantasy 13 versus, MAG, invest some $ in PS Home, for wii i need to do research cause i just got it recently

Onyxmeth said:
Cougarman said:

Please get a PS3. The last thing my Microsoft congregation needs is a grey alien joining our ranks and polluting us with your filthy alien potty mouth.

LMAO hahaha

I've been slowly wading myself in, so at this point it'd take too much effort to jump when the water is already passed my knees. I might as well just keep wading until I'm all the way in, at this point.

My PSWii serve me well. Not interested, though fable 2 and GoW2 look soo fun...

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!