By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - When will 360 hit 1 million in Japan?

coolguy said:
I have not seen this weeks numbers for the 360 in japan.
does any body have a link. but iam sure it will 1 million bvy feb of 09

Try the homepage .................

Around the Network

I think after Star ocean 4 releases probaly in march.

i don't know the Japanese market has not been the greatest lately and the xbox has always struggled in Japan...it depends on Christmas and the release of some bigger games but I'm going to say May at the earliest and November at the latest

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

mid-09 me thinks

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

February

Around the Network

december 08/january 09.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Feb-Apr 2009.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

2009 may.

Just for reference:

With The Last Remnant going to likely sell between 120,000-140,000 units it's first week, it's a lock that the X360 will sell at least 20,000 h/w units. However, I'd say that the optimal range will be 25,000-35,000. Could sell more if MS made enough bundles, as the sell-through of the game was pretty good.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Depends on when Microsoft releases the Slim 360 and what game it releases with...

The slim is far away. Jaspers aren't even here yet... unless Jasper is the slim DUN DUN DUN.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).