By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - are u gay or what

why do u like to play video games

Around the Network

I'm not gay, but I'd like to say who cares if anyone's a homosexaul, you can only be yourself.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

I am gay but I don't see how that relates in any way to playing video games...uhh...ohh...well... okay I'll admit Drake from Uncharted is really cute. There you happy?

Signature goes here!

i have some free time, gaming seems to be fun

gaming + free time + fun = me not bored

i am not gay, and why are you asking this anyways?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Yes, I am gay but I fail to see the correlation between sexual orientation and playing video games. I play video games because I enjoy them more than other forms of entertainment.

Around the Network

There's a site called lesbian video gamers or something like that, I find it stupid because I see no difference between straight or homosexual gamers. I'm not gay but I'm sure I enjoy gaming the same way homosexual gamers do...

WessleWoggle said:
Cougarman said:
i am not gay, and why are you asking this anyways?

It's a normal question. Maybe he wants you... Really Bad. Oh you're so sexy Cougarman...

oh i am sexy i know that, you should see me with my shirt of.

the op's name is "i will to kill you with knife", now you never know if he is collecting all the gays for some knifing or collecting all the non-gays for knifing.

i like nice big bums but i am not gay becuase i only like lady bums because they taste so nice that i'll jack twice in the same lick

I'm gay all day.
You do mean 'happy' gay, right?

@Cougarman
I don't think the OP could kill a slice of toast with a knife, let alone a real person that might tell his mum if he tried.

Perhaps he's on the pull. This pic definately has the right angle for a gonzo flick, so you never know.

Mistershine said:

@Cougarman
I don't think the OP could kill a slice of toast with a knife, let alone a real person that might tell his mum if he tried.

i know that, that part was a joke because of his name, i guess i didnt word it nicely