By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which is the best gaming site

Ofcourse its Vgchatz.But apart from it.I like IGN because they are the first to report about anything in the gaming industries.I also like Gamespot but it is always late with news.Which is your favorite?

Around the Network

IGN

Vgchartz of course. After that I can't say. Stopped going to any other sites really when I found this site as it has everything.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Game Politics and the Penny Arcade Forums. Throw in some Joystiq and Kotaku and you've got a nice awareness of what's up.

tuoyo said:
Vgchartz of course. After that I can't say. Stopped going to any other sites really when I found this site as it has everything.

Same here. Vgchartz all the way!

Around the Network

Used to go to n4g.com but that site went crap real quick. Gonintendo isn't bad and gametrailers is great if you want to see what a game looks and plays like.

Be careful what you say, DMJ has felt the jealous wrath of ioi already.

V2.fi is definitely the best - not that you'd be interested in a Finnish site. It's probably the site with least trolls I've ever seen. Besides, their news often have funny titles :P

Anyway, VGC isn't the best. It's not bad either, I must say. It seems worse than it actually is, but considering the site from a point of view where you actually think what's good and what's bad, it's a good site overall. There are more fanboys on VGC than any other site I actually use (apart from Gametrailers, which I use for videos only, though). Oh, and this site is too big so I'm kinda lazy in checking things here.

I like the atmosphere of the Enemy Territory Community Site. The users are one of the best I've ever seen and the whole thing's not too strict there - but what's strange is that they really behave pretty well.

Gametrailers is definitely the worst site I've ever seen. The community is terrible: there's almost no moderation and that's why the whole site is filled with fanboys and idiots (well, at least they seem that way - I can't know if all of them actually are). And whoever says anything that makes sense gets told to 'blog it'. The only good thing about GT is their videos, and even they used to be better when the GT ad appeared only in the beginning and in the end. Now the logo is slightly visible all the time.

There's probably a few others as well but these were definitely the most significant.

I come to VG Chartz first, because by the time it is posted on any other site, a member of this site has already started a thread on it. I get all my gaming news here, but I do frequent IGN, and Giant Bomb, and Game Trailers, when time permits.

I don't actually visit any other site. I used to frequent N4G to get some game news, but, really, VGChartz news is good enough for me now.

I go on the playstation blog from time to time, but I don't make a frequent thing out of it.

The only other site that I pretty much always have up is BBC.