By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WAR! KNOW YOUR CASUAL ENEMY!

LBP is mm maybe casual but if you want to go real with the creator i dont think its so casual xD, it uses a lot of time =O

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
That's all good, but one question: What is Peggle? o_O

It's a badass game where you shoot this ball over at these things and try to hit all the things on the screen, but you only get a couple balls.  If you can't hit all the things on the screen with X amount of balls, you have to start over.  You get a demo with the Orange Box that has levels designed around Portal and Team Fortress 2, and some of the levels even have portals.

Awesome post...lol. Wrong website to post on though, theres a lot of Nintendo fanboys around here. Don't mess with their Wii Fit, Wii Play, Wii Sports,...etc. (for future Wii named titles from Nintendo).

Have you seen this, Rol? You've got a challenger.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

Generic Username 01 said:

!

Warning! A new challenger is approaching!

(Super Smash Bro. joke, couldn't help it...)

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
SHMUPGurus said:

It's a badass game where you shoot this ball over at these things and try to hit all the things on the screen, but you only get a couple balls.  If you can't hit all the things on the screen with X amount of balls, you have to start over.  You get a demo with the Orange Box that has levels designed around Portal and Team Fortress 2, and some of the levels even have portals.

That doesn't look so bad! Besides, you just reminded me that I still have to buy The Orange Box! @_@

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
SHMUPGurus said:

That doesn't look so bad! Besides, you just reminded me that I still have to buy The Orange Box! @_@

It's only 30 bucks now!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Team Fortress 2 is easily worth 30 bucks.

Portal is worth 50.

The Orange Box is worth 100.

The Peggle demo is there to tide you over while you wait for everything else to download and install, and the Portal-themed levels really pump you up.  Oh man the Orange Box is so good.

Generic Username 01 said:

SHMUPGurus said:
SHMUPGurus said:

It's only 30 bucks now!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Team Fortress 2 is easily worth 30 bucks.

Portal is worth 50.

The Orange Box is worth 100.

The Peggle demo is there to tide you over while you wait for everything else to download and install, and the Portal-themed levels really pump you up.  Oh man the Orange Box is so good.

I agree, The Orange Box is a great package. The only problem is that the nearest gamestore is at about an hour from my place, so I barely go there. But yeah, since I'm at college now, I have to admit that it only takes around 10 minutes on bus to get there... I'm just too lazy I guess! xD

I've played Team Fortress 2 during the Steam free weekend last september (if I recall correctly), and it was totally awesome! I seriously think it's the best online multiplayer game out this generation (Left4Dead might take that title though). Oh, I did buy Portal separately a few months ago, and let me say this: it was the best $10 I've ever spent!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

This is a perfect example of the stereotypical hardcore gamer being "threatened" by the evil icky casuals. Nice job!