By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So...I bought a PS3

The PS3 is amazing and I'm having lots of fun with LBP. My only issue is that when I go to turn it on, the button for turning on the system gives off a massive jolt of static electricity. I could actually see the bolt reach out and shock me. Does anyone else have this problem?

Around the Network

Guys!!!! How about we help out the impulse shopper here with some cheap, yet amazing titles no? :P I recommend getting a PSN account ASAP and picking up some of the following!

SUPER STARDUST HD, NO JOKE, JUST BUY, THANK ME LATER...
Warhawk!!!! (multi-player)
Wipeout HD (multi-player)
Pixel Junk Monsters (awesome tower defense game ^^)
Pixel Junk Eden! (you gotta play to understand man :D Totally awesome)
Everyday shooters pretty awesome :)
Ratchet and Clank Futures! TOD
Uncharted
Resistance Fall of Man, (to make you want the second one even more, which has amazing multi-player :D)

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Uncharted will likely end up being the next thing I buy. After that, I'll probably go with something multiplayer. Warhawk, maybe?

Uncharted
Heavenly sword
metal gear solid 4 100% buy!
and of course resistance2

I'm consider the games (not MGS4, sorry), but I really need help with the static electricity problem. It's happened twice now and it hurts a decent bit.

Around the Network

Buy rubber socks.

I fully enjoyed Metal Gear solid 4, but if you weren't THAT into the hype, you probably won't dig it as much :P So I'm NOT going to spam the reccomendation for it.

Uncharted was absolutely amazing.

Same with Ratchet and Clank futures ^^

Warhawk is a damn impressive title that refuses to let you stop playing once you get the ropes down >_E It's too godamn hard to put it down!

But like I mentioned, get a PSN first, and pick up Super Stardust!!!! It's like 10 bucks, and full of awesome :D No excuse not to! Same with Pixel Junk Eden and or Monsters ^^

@your shock issue... wtf... is pretty much all I can say LOL

The solution however would be to never touch your PS3 :P Turn it on via controller mon!!!!

MontanaHatchet said:
Uncharted will likely end up being the next thing I buy. After that, I'll probably go with something multiplayer. Warhawk, maybe?

No. wait for Killzone 2 or buy cod4 or R2

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

^Or CoD WaW.