By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So...I bought a PS3

My belief is you don't own a ps3 until you have Uncharted. its still the most beautiful game i have seen to date,

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Congrats.

I want one, but I'll wait untill twisted metal, god of war an the new ico team game comes out to get mine.

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

lol wut? didn't u just say in a thread not too long ago that there's a slim chance that u'd get a PS3 anytime soon? Anyways congrats, if u are looking for multiplayer games to get to know the PS3 community, look no further than R2. The multiplayer (especially the CoOp) is loads of fun. Add me if u like.

@DmeisterJ since when did u get a PS3? Man, I've been gone for far too long.

FilaBrasileiro said:
MontanaHatchet said:
FilaBrasileiro said:
First DMeisterJ, now MontanaHatchet, any other PS3 fans left without PS3s now? Which model did you get btw?

The 40 gig. I didn't even know there were any other models.

How did you ever get a 40GB? Unless you got it used? I was meaning 60GB launch, 80GB that's BC or the 40, 80, 160GB non BC.

The blockbuster near me has plenty of 40GB models for $350 a pop. That is the problem with chaning SKUs all the time. Small stores that don't sell a lot of consoles get stuck with the outdated model. Then they won't purchase new ones until the old ones are gone.

However, it is good for anyone in the Syracuse area that wants a PS3 for cheaper.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

SnakeEyez: Impulse and spare money change a lot of things.

Around the Network

imagine soriku suddenly getting a ps3 XD

mM

!!! What? !!!

In that R2 thread just two days ago didn't you say the chances of you getting a ps3 were slim to none?! And now two days later you have one?

LOL.

You should also get MGS4 by the way. :)

Anyways, congratulations!

EDIT: oh, and if you ever want to play LBP R2 or anything else online add me. Although it looks like you'll have plenty of people to add. lol

PS3 Trophies

Solid_Raiden said:
!!! What? !!!

In that R2 thread just two days ago didn't you say the chances of you getting a ps3 were slim to none?! And now two days later you have one?

LOL.

LOL, look two posts up and u will have ur answer.

SnakeEyez said:
Solid_Raiden said:
!!! What? !!!

LOL.

LOL, look two posts up and u will have ur answer.

BLAH! Reading for the loze! :P

PS3 Trophies

Pix or it didn't happen.

If it happened, I heard Super Rub-a-Dub was good.