By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kingdom For Keflings

Has anyone gotten it?

i tried the demo...it was interesting. 

but i would like to hear the thoughts from people on the full version

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Can you use your avatar in the demo?

yep.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I'm totally buying this now. o_O

Or is it just the demo?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
I'm totally buying this now. o_O

Or is it just the demo?

full version is available

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

I'd really like to hear some impressions. I own 2 of the 3 Ninja Bee games on XBLA, and both are stellar (Outpost Kaloki X and A Band of Bugs).

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Well, I've tried the demo. It reminds me of Age of Empires (building your city at least), without the all-out war though! =P

I'm considering unlocking the full game.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Its very cute and I was dissapointed when the demo ended, that must say something for me. I don't know if I would buy it ... its a great game where not a lot of thinking is needed.

OK, I bought this game. If anyone else owns it and wishes to build a castle with me, feel free. My Xbox live ID is unsurprisingly NightstrikerMC.

I've played for 4 hours now and I'm literally addicted, I've completely stopped playing mirror's edge in favor of Kingdom for Keflings.

The real magic in this game comes in multiplayer. With 2 to 4 players building a town together. You'll see a city strung together in mere minutes, not hours. In the late game, where you can build walls, gates, and some of the other flair objects. You can create mazes, or play a game of soccer with keflings.
I'm personally in favor of kefling hacky-sack. Seeing how many times you can kick that poor guy between the two of you before one of you miss.

Anyway, overall. I'm loving this game, if you want. I'll write up a comprehensive review for it once I got more hours in the game.

But to give you a progress, I've been playing for 4 hours in single-player. And I'm still in the town stage, there are 4 stages. Kefling, Town, Keep, and Castle.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

I have the demo, it just seems tedious if you are playing by yourself.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.