By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Penny Arcade talks Killzone 2

From penny Arcade:

- I'm not certain if I'm supposed to talk about it, but the Killzone 2 Beta is serious fucking business. Guerilla Games has mastered the hardware, and their uncanny grip on first-person perspective is still unparalleled, so that... Okay, yeah, I just looked. The beta agreement says not to talk about it.

Um, I take it all back.

Around the Network

nice

Lol.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

KZ2 will be Epic confirmed........;P!

Hype levels go up.. and up.. and up.. and up...

Please let the story and universe be on par with MP..! PLEASE!!

Around the Network

LOL, can he really get in trouble for that? I mean, honestly, wat company would punish a guy that is practically promoting a game in a few lines and adding to the (already big) buzz.

Xen said:

...? Lemme dig through your collection here....

Yeah, good luck with that one.

Khuutra said:
Xen said:

Meaning what, I set my standarts too high?

Xen said:
Khuutra said:
Xen said:

Yeah. I consider Metroid Prime to be one of the apexes of the entire medium, so maybe it's my standards that are too high, but I wouldn't put hope in any other first person shooter matching that one for depth of narrative (unless its title ends in "shock")

Khuutra said:
Xen said:
Khuutra said:
Xen said:

Yeah. I consider Metroid Prime to be one of the apexes of the entire medium, so maybe it's my standards that are too high, but I wouldn't put hope in any other first person shooter matching that one for depth of narrative (unless its title ends in "shock")

Yeah, I get ya. Well, relating to the characters should be good enough... hopefully they make them relateable.