By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - mygamercard broken?

It's not just MGC, it seems to be anything to do with Live is running real slow. It took 20 mins to get the Kelflings demo instead of the 1-2 I would expect. And Xbox.com keeps crapping out too.

Around the Network

^ Yeah, I can't download stuff from the Marketplace on Xbox.com. :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Yeh, I can't get the marketplace to work properly or MGC, or Xbox.com, it is really slow

Major Nelson said he thought at least the NETFLIX slowdowns were fixed. If comments around here are any indication though, the XBOX servers are being hammered by folks trying out the NXE.

Yeah, 10+ million people are all going to be on Live today and doing stuff. Things are going to be slow.

Around the Network

my marketplace doesn't work and my avatar won't show up on my nxe gamercard. it's fustrating but all new systems go through teething. it'll clear up soon.

I'm just playing games for the next few days, the christmas season isn't exactly the best time ofr xbox live lol

seece said:
I'm just playing games for the next few days, the christmas season isn't exactly the best time ofr xbox live lol

I wonder which game they'll give us this time...

Undertwo? (Undertow 2... get it? hehe)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
seece said:

I wonder which game they'll give us this time...

Undertwo? (Undertow 2... get it? hehe)

...get out.

Extremely slow.

MGC won't load for me either.

XBOX MKTPLC is slow too.