By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Home release date details

If you know any rumours or details about it please post I will post anything I find out too. P.S I thought it release November 19th but it didnt I was sad

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Around the Network

The Open Beta is very close. Full release probably January-May next year.

Nah, that was just PS3 fans generally trying to take some spotlight away from the NXE. jk...anywho I thought so to, but Sony is just making me lose interest as the days go on. I mean where is an update on this Home thing. I haven't heard one thing from them since what GDC when they first showed it off.

Weird, because I was liking it and it was one of the reasons for me to speed up my purchase on a PS3. But now its like "wtf".

The Open Beta is very close. Full release probably January-May next year.

xlost7 said:
Nah, that was just PS3 fans generally trying to take some spotlight away from the NXE. jk...anywho I thought so to, but Sony is just making me lose interest as the days go on. I mean where is an update on this Home thing. I haven't heard one thing from them since what GDC when they first showed it off.

Weird, because I was liking it and it was one of the reasons for me to speed up my purchase on a PS3. But now its like "wtf".

I am a big Sony fan but I am sadly beginning to feel the same way. Why couldnt Sony have made PS3 a success like PS2 was

Around the Network

Because Microsoft tricked them into thinking horsepower in a console *coughs Cell coughs* was more important than a mainstream price point.

my guess 28th November

xlost7 said:
Because Microsoft tricked them into thinking horsepower in a console *coughs Cell coughs* was more important than a mainstream price point.

Lol and the cell isnt even that great blu ray is what makes the games bigger however without the cell I dont think Home could work

I honestly don't think it'll be coming this year. I know they SAID it would, but they've said it a few times before. I'm guessing they'll try and talk their way around it by mentioning the people who downloaded it from Qore. But lets hope I'm wrong!

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

stovo said:
xlost7 said:

Lol and the cell isnt even that great blu ray is what makes the games bigger however without the cell I dont think Home could work

Your right. But to say that Sony lost its touch this generation is certainly true. And your right Home couldn't be made possible if the Cell was ingerated into the PS3.

I mean I starting to like Home again as we speak. I mean Sony is promising so much with it. It's just frustrating as a gamer to wait so long for something that can recieve patches to it as it gets better and bigger. I just wish it was released earlier, but then again. I want the issues to be ironed out. Home is in beta right now, so the actual release is somewhere near.