By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So, Obama not a US citizen lawsuit picking up some steam

MrBubbles said:
what would happen if it turned out he wasnt born in the US?

*double post*

See next post

Around the Network
Jackson50 said:
MrBubbles said:
what would happen if it turned out he wasnt born in the US?

If by some Hail Mary Obama's win was overturned, the consquences would be dire. There would be rioting in the cities and on campuses across the nation. It would further erode the credibility of our Democratic system in the world. Let me reitirate what I have said before...no court will nullify the results of the election. They will either find a loophole or rule definitely that Obama was a citizen.

If you were inquiring from a legal standpoint, then I believe the 20th Amendment would cover this cirsumstance. Joe Biden would be the president. 

Tyrannical said:

So, Obama not a US citizen lawsuit picking up some steam.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=80931

http://www.nbcaugusta.com/news/elections/presheadlines/34587804.html

Former minor Presedential Candadite Alan Keyes (who is also black) is suing in California to have him disqualified there. Keyes as he ran for President has legal standing to pursue this, unlike some other law suits that were dismissed due to lack of standing.

Among the various allegations......

Obama was born in Kenya, and his mother flew back to Hawaii a few days later and regsitered him as an at home birth. His deceased mother's passport records are being sought to show this. Keep in mind pregnant woman are banned from flying during their last trimester. The birth certfificate Obama has released is only the short form lacking the hospitol and delivering doctors signature. Keyes is seeking the long form birth certificate.

Normaly a child has automatic US citizenship if one parent is a US citizen and the child is born in a foreign country. But under the law at the time, the American parent must be a minimum of 19 years old. Obama's mother was only 18.

Obama's mother remarried an Indonesian and moved there with Obama. Obama's step father adopted him and naturilzed him as an Indonesian citizen. Obama lost his US citizenship (if he ever had it) at this time. Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship at the time.

Obama did not swear an alleigence to the US when he turned 18 (I think he had until he turned 21) to regain his US citizenship, assuming he ever had it.

He used an Indonesian passport when he was in his early 20's to visit Pakistan. Evidence he retained his Indonesian citizenship after turning 18.

Isn't that what Gov. Palin did when she had her kid? She flew back to Alaska from Texas to have the kid in an Alaskan hospital, right? She said she was perfectly fine with it...

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

The birth certificate Obama he has on his web site is not what they want, that is the short form.

They are seeking the hand written long form filled out by the doctor.

Long forms are exact photocopies of the original birth record that was prepared by the hospital or attending physician at the time of the child's birth. The long form usually includes parents' information (address of residence, race, birth place, date of birth, etc.), additional information on the child's birthplace, and information on the doctors that assisted in the birth of the child. The long form also usually includes the signature of the doctor involved and at least one of the parents .

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

smbu2000 said:
Tyrannical said:

So, Obama not a US citizen lawsuit picking up some steam.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=80931

http://www.nbcaugusta.com/news/elections/presheadlines/34587804.html

Former minor Presedential Candadite Alan Keyes (who is also black) is suing in California to have him disqualified there. Keyes as he ran for President has legal standing to pursue this, unlike some other law suits that were dismissed due to lack of standing.

Among the various allegations......

Obama was born in Kenya, and his mother flew back to Hawaii a few days later and regsitered him as an at home birth. His deceased mother's passport records are being sought to show this. Keep in mind pregnant woman are banned from flying during their last trimester. The birth certfificate Obama has released is only the short form lacking the hospitol and delivering doctors signature. Keyes is seeking the long form birth certificate.

Normaly a child has automatic US citizenship if one parent is a US citizen and the child is born in a foreign country. But under the law at the time, the American parent must be a minimum of 19 years old. Obama's mother was only 18.

Obama's mother remarried an Indonesian and moved there with Obama. Obama's step father adopted him and naturilzed him as an Indonesian citizen. Obama lost his US citizenship (if he ever had it) at this time. Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship at the time.

Obama did not swear an alleigence to the US when he turned 18 (I think he had until he turned 21) to regain his US citizenship, assuming he ever had it.

He used an Indonesian passport when he was in his early 20's to visit Pakistan. Evidence he retained his Indonesian citizenship after turning 18.

Isn't that what Gov. Palin did when she had her kid? She flew back to Alaska from Texas to have the kid in an Alaskan hospital, right? She said she was perfectly fine with it...

only some airlines will ban them.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

he is not born in us, research it

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

Yawn, been there done that. Look at The Source's post.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I knew about this months ago w/ Philip Berg's case against Obama on the certificate issue--he's a lifelong Dem to boot and a paid ACLU member so they can't throw the race card!

Aw crap, without the race card, Obama's got no other valid arguments. I guess we need to deport him or something.

If he is found Inappropriate for office, before he takes office, then the Democrats simply get to pick the next president directly...