By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So, Obama not a US citizen lawsuit picking up some steam

That word is perfectly fitting.

Conspiracy
1: the act of conspiring together

Conspire
1 a: to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement

If the Hawaiian government is covering this up, then they would be conspiring. Part of a conspiracy.

As far as use of facts, there are no facts.  Where is the foreign birth record?  I have seen an authenticated birth record, it says birth in Honolulu, show me an authenticated Kenyan Birth Certificate.

These people will not accept anything as enough.

He's arab and has a scary name.

Birth Certificate official copy produced.

It was processed in a computer program.

Hawaii vouches for the birth certificate.

I want to see it.

No.

I wonder if Andrew Jackson, Woodrow Wilson, Herbert Hoover, James Buchanan, Chester Arthur, or Thomas Jefferson were asked for their "long form" Birth Certificates.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

I think it's pretty obvious that by Obama not personally flying to Hawaii, grabbing his birth certificate and showing it to the public that he has something to hide, and now they are only stalling to come up with a solution.

steven787 said:

That word is perfectly fitting.

Conspiracy
1: the act of conspiring together

Conspire
1 a: to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement

If the Hawaiian government is covering this up, then they would be conspiring. Part of a conspiracy.

As far as use of facts, there are no facts.  Where is the foreign birth record?  I have seen an authenticated birth record, it says birth in Honolulu, show me an authenticated Kenyan Birth Certificate.

These people will not accept anything as enough.

He's arab and has a scary name.

Birth Certificate official copy produced.

It was processed in a computer program.

Hawaii vouches for the birth certificate.

I want to see it.

No.

I wonder if Andrew Jackson, Woodrow Wilson, Herbert Hoover, James Buchanan, Chester Arthur, or Thomas Jefferson were asked for their "long form" Birth Certificates.

I think you really need to read and reread peoples responses. All through this thread you have been responding... to things that dont make sense.

The Hawaiian state didnt vouch the the birth certificate is authentic they just said they have it on record.... they havent released any other info... which means its there... which means if we see what they have it could be that it is at home birth or hospital birth.... which means this could go either way... which means Hawaii isnt in on the conspiracy

Max King of the Wild said:

I think you really need to read and reread peoples responses. All through this thread you have been responding... to things that dont make sense.

The Hawaiian state didnt vouch the the birth certificate is authentic they just said they have it on record.... they havent released any other info... which means its there... which means if we see what they have it could be that it is at home birth or hospital birth.... which means this could go either way... which means Hawaii isnt in on the conspiracy

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures." link

I understand how you can see it that way, but you are misunderstanding the significance of this.  With out any evidence to the contrary then all these theories mean nothing.  I said before that Obama could have been born in another country (though, admittedly I do believe he was born here), I am saying it doesn't matter unless they can come up with something tangible to bring the birth certificate into question.  Produce a foreign document.

Everyone keeps saying that Hawaii allowed late registrations and foreign registrations... without sources, so here they are:

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/vital-records/hawnbirth.html

"If there is no standard birth certificate on file, an applicant is required to submit documentary evidence of the birth facts necessary to support of the registration of the late certificate of birth."

So without the proper documentation there would be no certificate.

You can't take 2 words and come to a meaning through those 2 words... you have to take the string of words and their meanings to come up with it... no where in there did they say obama wasnt an at home at birth... they just said they have the paper work.

Around the Network

They said they had verified the original document and connecting it to the regulation to get the birth certificate, they had to have provided evidence.

TheSource said:

It would go to the Supreme Court since its a constitutional issue if he wasnt a citizen but had somehow duped everybody.

Actually, by what the current accusation says, it's very possible he wouldn't have known, himself, either.

However, they have records of him having been born in a specific hospital. That makes this accusation seem just a wee bit sketchy, IMO. Although it IS interesting that his grandmother claimed he was born in Kenya.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Imagine if they actually ruled that Obama wasn't a citizen. Talking about destroying the U.S.'s reputation overnight. The rest of the world would simply be baffled.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
Imagine if they actually ruled that Obama wasn't a citizen. Talking about destroying the U.S.'s reputation overnight. The rest of the world would simply be baffled.

I think I might actually stay in Canada.

The whole "yes we can" thing suddenly wouldn't mean much.

This thread would be much more amusing if you'd all argue about Trig Palin's birth certificate instead. It's much more amusing. The hospital Palin says she was at doesn't have Trig on file. You can look him up on the web site and he's not there. I guess that means Trig was born in Kenya, and/or renounced his citizenship in Indonesia.