By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When exactly did Rol start being "sarcastic"?

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
But whatever, now I am off the subject because I am in argument with 4 of rols trolling accounts.

Back on topic, I've read Rol's posts from before because I know he is an intelligent guy. But I think he gets tired of us sometimes and gets cranky.

Examples of cranky posts, please.

Oh cmon rol this is all in good fun. I'm merely suggesting that some of your earlier posts seem very neutral and then now they are all sarcastic. I'm just wondering how that happened from the people that have been here to see it.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:

Oh cmon rol this is all in good fun. I'm merely suggesting that some of your earlier posts seem very neutral and then now they are all sarcastic. I'm just wondering how that happened from the people that have been here to see it.

Either you miss my informative posts or you don't read them because they are several paragraphs long. One issue is that most topics have been discussed to death, so I don't feel like participating in these over and over again. Another is that I post much, much more than I did when I joined VGC.

Personally I think my ratio between informative and sarcastic posts is about right, but people will sometimes complain one way or the other. Some people weren't happy about my latest "I figured out why" thread, so I made my first "Five reasons why" thread. Now you are complaining that I should be serious more often.

In conclusion: I hope you all burn in hell.

that has been a long time

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

it would be an honor to one of rol's troll acct. I am simply tired of being ioi's.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

When thinking of rol, I always picture him as this guy

How can you not love such a happy face?

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:

Either you miss my informative posts or you don't read them because they are several paragraphs long. One issue is that most topics have been discussed to death, so I don't feel like participating in these over and over again. Another is that I post much, much more than I did when I joined VGC.

Personally I think my ratio between informative and sarcastic posts is about right, but people will sometimes complain one way or the other. Some people weren't happy about my latest "I figured out why" thread, so I made my first "Five reasons why" thread. Now you are complaining that I should be serious more often.

In conclusion: I hope you all burn in hell.

We all know you are smart. In fact I posted what I thought of your Ps3 over taking 360 analysis.

I am still new here so I am interested in the members backgrounds and all, that's it.

Psrock, so is your avatar the bottom half of ioi's avatar?

Around the Network

That pic was great, this is more how I see him

:P

Last week Monday.

4 ≈ One

theprof00 said:

That pic was great, this is more how I see him

:P

As Palin's biggest fan on the Chartz, I really don't get this.  Should I report this or not?

It's an insult at Rol not at Palin, so don't report.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Okay, cool, thanks.