By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When exactly did Rol start being "sarcastic"?

Maybe he just doesn't like me because I said Wii games were too short and simple and I felt that they were meant to be simple enough to be played by children and old people.

He seemed like a nice enough guy when he first got here, but now he seems like a cranky old man.

Around the Network

He likes to think that everything he says is cute and that other people care. I agree that he has gotten more and more annoying as time has gone on and regularly acts like he is the smartest person on the website.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

When he came out of his mother and the doctor put him back in for a few more days.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Maybe its that dry humor? Wait a minute, do australians have dry humor?

theprof00 said:
Maybe its that dry humor? Wait a minute, do austrians have dry humor?

Fixed. Respect! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Since...ever...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

SHMUPGurus said:
theprof00 said:
Maybe its that dry humor? Wait a minute, do austrians have dry humor?

Fixed. Respect! :D

If you are tryin to say that Rol is some kind of dispicable neutral, I won't have anything of it. This is not a troll thread.

I do not know him and, therefore, will not comment on him. I am, however, perplexed as to why everyone seems to be enamored with him. I remember I made an ironic joke in a particular thread, and someone accused me of copying him...

I don't know, his shtick got old and played out pretty quickly, was he ever really that funny?

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

I know some people here that are literally in love with him/her.