By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - man am i loving november what game do you love most that came out this mont

Gears 2 is the best game of all time!!!

Around the Network
laziassazn said:
Valkyria Chronicles is the best game to come out this month. I bought it after R2 and R2 has been sitting on my shelf ever since i got Valkyria Chronicles.

good , i think what you have said is so right , i have play teh psu game for a long time , and  it give me so much pleasure , and i have bought meseta to buy items to dress up my character   my friend said it is good , , and she said  it serve her so good ,

http://www.internetgameservice.com/   , my friend said it pleased her , and give her so much pleasure , the best service for her

Gears of War 2, haven't bothered any other games released in November.

Fallout 3. A totally amazing game.

EDIT: Or did that come out in October?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

So far, Gears and Fable are tied, though I just picked Animal Crossing and Left 4 Dead up yesterday

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Mirror's Edge... okay it's the only game I bought this month but it's really tons of fun. The time trials even more than the story mode!

Signature goes here!

Haven't really got any new games lately because of buying christmas gifts, but there's lots of games coming out this month I want like Animal Crossing: City Folk, Tales of Symphonia 2 and more.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

I've only bought one this month, so it's Dead Space (PS3) for me.
Damn good game though imo.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Ive brought Fall out 3, LBP and Midnight club LA this month. Of those i would say fallout 3 is my fav yet Ive racked up a lot more time on LBP, more addictive and a lot more easier to dip in and out of.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

My top games of Nov so far in order of fun:

Gears 2
Fallout 3
GHWT
Fable 2