By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official NXE Reviews & Impressions thread from VGCers

pbroy said:
Nevermind. It switched on it's own.

aah... pbroy, I have noticed that your avatar is a female ....

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

Yeah, pbroy, what's up with that!!? You got a giiiiirrrrrrrrllllllll for your avatar.lol

yeah... I'm hot.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I'm really liking it. MS definitely has the best interface this generation now. With hard drive installations, I can finally play my games in peace and quiet.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

FinalEvangelion said:
I'm really liking it. MS definitely has the best interface this generation now. With hard drive installations, I can finally play my games in peace and quiet.

Same feeling... except I'll have to upgrade my HDD... and I don't want to invest in a 120gb.

I'm trying to get a migration kit on eBay and will get a 60gb starter pack instead...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

I got up earlier than usual for work today so I could come down and download NXE. I also planned on getting on the forums and seeing what everyone thought and/or see if there has been any bricking or anything. (a la Sony's big update a few months ago.)

From the brief time I just spent with NXE, I like it fine. I could have stayed with the old interface too, doesn't matter that much to me. But I am interested in all the things they're going to do with the avatars, and I may just finally subscribe to Netflix now that I have the capability to stream them in. Anyone know if there will be HD Netflix movies?

The only thing I didn't like so far was that it took me five minutes to figure out how to shut my console down. They moved it to a different place and I couldn't find it for awhile. But that's a minor complaint. So far I'm generally impressed with the look and feel of NXE. It's kind of like having a new Xbox.

^^' I like the 'make picture of your avatar option';....Only pity I can't find my Sonic back =/.

Just one hour...

I just updated this morning!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

konnichiwa said:
^^' I like the 'make picture of your avatar option';....Only pity I can't find my Sonic back =/.

Konnichiwa, same remark as prboy... you have a girl avatar