By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official NXE Reviews & Impressions thread from VGCers

you can try and force the update by playing a Xbox game or original... try and and tell me if it works for you to

Around the Network

I got it a few at 20 minutes ago. I have to get used to it and only Keurque is the only friend of me who had an avatar right now =p.

I have a silver account. It hasn't updated for me yet. Still the blades. Probably later in the day or never for Sliver accounts?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
I have a silver account. It hasn't updated for me yet. Still the blades. Probably later in the day or never for Sliver accounts?

I have silver and mine updated 10 minutes ago......I'm installing a game right now

I'm in Central Time/US....if that helps any

I like it so far but I'm gonna have go Gold to try Netflix

Yep, need a gold account for this. :P Just got it via 48 hour demo.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

I'm trying to txt message you Konnichiwa, but it won't let me. Party chat might be broken. o_O

Do you see my avatar? I'm pretty hot huh? haha...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
ZenfoldorVGI said:

Everyone is going to get it...

@pbroy: What you couldn't text message me pbroy?

Hmm you sended me a txt message I thought..

And yeah you are hot, thought of making a female myself aswell.

Madden 09 took up 6.7gbs.........

I loaded from the hard drive and no NOISE....lol

I never minded the helicopter noise anyways, I'm more interested in seeing if it help gameplay/graphics look smoother...

Seems like some people have stated it will, some have stated it won't......

My kids wake up in 5 hours, so I can try it 2nite but will do tomorrow.....

It didn't want to install for me at first (there was no option) so I just did an XBL test in the system settings and when it got to the XBL part of the test it then asked me if I wanted to update.

I just finished putting it on, but it looks pretty good so far. I made my avatar and I'm just installing some games at the moment. I just installed Gears 2 and I'm in the process of putting on Vesperia and after... ;-p (thank you Elite hd!)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

I like it... reminds me a lot of Windows MCE though left justified instead of centered. I'm installing Marvel UA right now... the load time annoy me and I'm running through it trying to get the achievements. I'll try and get my new card on here so you can see my avatar.. matches me except for the ears... I couldn't help it