By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official NXE Reviews & Impressions thread from VGCers

Just updated, still a bit lost, but it will just take a bit of time to get used to. I can't really use the market place, I keep getting an error message..... My avatar is very silly, I can't say I see him as very important

What annoys me is that they have not allowed me to turn notifications on for just achievements and I cannot work out how to remove my 0g game

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Just updated, still a bit lost, but it will just take a bit of time to get used to. I can't really use the market place, I keep getting an error message..... My avatar is very silly, I can't say I see him as very important

What annoys me is that they have not allowed me to turn notifications on for just achievements and I cannot work out how to remove my 0g game

It took me a while to figure that out too.  Hit the Guide button to bring up the blades and then scroll over and click on Profile.  From there you can get to your Games list and press the button X to delete 0 score games.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
jasonnc80 said:
Munkeh111 said:

It took me a while to figure that out too.  Hit the Guide button to bring up the blades and then scroll over and click on Profile.  From there you can get to your Games list and press the button X to delete 0 score games.

Yeh just found that, it is weird you can't do it when browsing your games normally...

I got the update, very quick to download and install. Was it my impression or I couldn't skip the lame avatar selection part?

I'm installing Gears of War now to see how it runs. Maybe I'll try installing Ninja Gaiden 2 later.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I haven't checked, but where is the install option

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

Goto the My Xbox. The first tab is the game in disc. Hit "Y" Choose install to hard drive. Wait until it's done. In the meaning time you can hit the Xbox guide button to navigate different things in the new guide.

Munkeh111 said:

From memory:

Go to "my xbox" and select the game. At the bottom there's a list of actions, I think one of them is "game info". Press that button (I think it's "Y") and the install option should appear.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I'm happy with my avatar, but I went to make a zombie-esque one for my other account (the tonestarr), and I noticed there is 100% zero feature customization. Meaning you can only customize by selecting the different features; you can't toy with sizing and positioning like with Miis.

Personally, I don't care if they claim they aren't copying - they should copy and make the avatar customization process better.

SW-5120-1900-6153

anybody having LIVE problems?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Yes. I can't connect anymore.

SW-5120-1900-6153