By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Variety)A Bom Blox sequel? Why not

god, i still have to get that game too. maybe i can find it used somewhere.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Around the Network

Boom Blox rocked. And it's pretty annoying that most people on this think a game isn't succesful if it didn't break a million sales.

I'd argue that Boom Blox is financially a more succesful game than Metal Gear Solid 4.

C'mon Chrizum. Boom Blox is about as exciting as trying to count the number of holes in the ceiling panels at the dentist.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
C'mon Chrizum. Boom Blox is about as exciting trying to count the number of holes in the ceiling panels at the dentist.

Boom Blox is better than the last 3 Bond films combined.

C'mon. Now you know that is a lie. Die Another Day was cheesy. I'll give you that, but I like the Daniel Craig films are good.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
C'mon Chrizum. You just say that Boom Blox rocks for the sake of pissing me off, because you are still angry at me for beating you in Mario Kart Wii pretty much all the time.

Not everything is about you, Rol. In fact, I tend to ignore Australian people in general.

@ Rol. Speaking of which. I added him as a friend in Mario Kart and he's never raced me. I'm sure that he'd kill me. Right?

amp316 said:
@ Rol. Speaking of which. I added him as a friend in Mario Kart and he's never raced me. I'm sure that he'd kill me. Right?

Never listen to Rol, and let's race eachother today. What's your Mii name and friend code?

@amp316 and Chrizum
Be careful, Mr. Bond. Glazed donuts can make dangerous opponents.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

I'm tony. I'm the guy with the long hair that you've never raced. LOL