By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - best opening/intro for a movie

Nope. Haven't seen it yet. I need to get on that. I still need to see Day of the Dead and Land of the Dead too. I lost one of them around here somewhere, but still need to get the other one. I finally saw Zombi though, the Argento re-edit of Dawn of the Dead for the European market, with the different score by Goblin. It was also awesome, and Goblin music makes everything better.

Around the Network

Damn, I need to see that re-edit.

As for the other dead flicks. Day was pretty good, Land was disappointing (some great gore effects though) and I actually quite liked Diary, though the social commentary was a bit too heavy handed on that one.

What I really need to see is Return of the Living Dead (I've been trying to download it for weeks!) and Fulci's Zombie.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Saving private ryan (getting to the shore), reservoir dogs (the madona monologue), Pulp fiction and lost in traslation (you know why)

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

The Matrix's opening chase scene.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

The Spy Who Loved Me

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
stof said:
Damn, I need to see that re-edit.

As for the other dead flicks. Day was pretty good, Land was disappointing (some great gore effects though) and I actually quite liked Diary, though the social commentary was a bit too heavy handed on that one.

What I really need to see is Return of the Living Dead (I've been trying to download it for weeks!) and Fulci's Zombie.
Return of the Living Dead and Fulci's Zombie are both awesome.  I personally think that the Night Of the Living Dead remake sucks.  Rubang is right about Zombie's music making everything better.  I love the Suspiria soundtrack.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

The Fellowship of the Ring was great.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

the frightners

scarface

Outbreak

best movie opening of all time!